Top : Cool
eslsite.com: What's Cool - The Top 3%!
18 Cool Links:
Book Center : Activities
- Edutainment: How To Teach Language With Fun and Games (plus music/cloze tape)
- Lots of activities for teaching ESL or any language are included in this useful book and tape package. The included tape has classic rock songs that your students will enjoy listening to. Question Baseball, Bingo, Crossword puzzles and many other games are included in this great package which will save you time in your preparation.
I.E. Hewitt; Paperback
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 296 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ready-To-Use Flannel Board Stories, Figures and Activities for Esl Children
- This ready-to-use ESL activities program features exciting language- and holiday-based materials integrated across the curriculum. Each monthly section presents flannel board stories, poems and songs, class graphs/math activities, arts and crafts activities, bingo games, language patterning, and P.E. activities, plus reproducible activity sheets.
Elizabeth Krepelin, Bonnie Mae Smith; Paperback
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 290 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Role Play Book
- 30 photocopiable role plays for levels which add fun and real grammar usage to lessons
Lesley Painter, Ring-bound
(Added: 13-Apr-2003 Hits: 340 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
Book Center : Assessment
Book Center : Essay Writing
- How to Write Themes and Essays
- Here, step-by-step, is all the help you need to write a high school or college English paper. It includes selecting a topic, formats and development techniques for 18 different types of themes and essays, 36 sample themes.
John McCall; Paperback
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 356 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Writing Personal Essays : How to Shape Your Life Experiences for the Page
- Bender uses classroom-tested methods to help professional and amateur authors master eight classic essay structures, including description, definition, narration, and persuasion. This is a thoughtful, thorough book in a somewhat neglected genre. Bender's creative, yet practical method would serve potential E. B. Whites equally well in the classroom, with a writing group, or at the kitchen table. (Booklist, April 1995)
Sheila Bender; Hardcover
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 283 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Book Center : Jazz Chants
- Jazz Chant Fairy Tales (Oxford American English)
- A collection of eight traditional fairy tales presented in the author's jazz chant style and designed to teach the rhythms of spoken American English primarily to students of English as a second language.
Carolyn Graham; Paperback
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 304 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Book Center : Pronounciation
Book Center : Slang
- A to Z : The Book of Rap & Hip Hop Slang
- Rap fans and word lovers can enjoy this alphabetized collection of today's most current terms used in "the poetry of the streets." From ace to base, buddah to zooted, this book not only provides definitions, but offers examples and sources. Includes a discography of classic rap albums and a bibliography of source material.
Lois Stavsky; Paperback
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 321 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
Book Center : Tounge Twisters
- Six Sick Sheep : One Hundred One Tongue Twisters
- A brand-new collection, from the team that created the bestselling Anna Banana and Miss Mary Mack, containing 101 favorite tongue twisters, one-liners, jokes, even some stories. So limber up your tongue and get busy! Illustrated.
Stephanie Calmenson, Joanna Cole; Paperback
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 152 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tongue Twisters
- This collection of tongue twisters and fun-to-say rhymes is guaranteed to tie knots in even the most determined young tongues. Zany but little-known verses are included together with traditional favorites.
Charles Keller; Paperback
(Added: 12-Apr-2003 Hits: 207 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It